About Me

My photo
05.05.1993
Just an average girl.
Don't judge me if you don't know me.

Thursday, March 20, 2014

"MEL'S 24TH//FIRST RAINBOW CAKE ATTEMPT//2DEGREE ICE ART//D GOOD CAFE


14th March (Friday), spent more than half a day out at my aunt's house with Yt and Crystal trying to bake a rainbow cake for Mel's birthday which was on 15th March (Saturday). Tried total of 2-3 times before we actually succeeded but major thanks to my cousin Derek and his gf Ximin for the help or else it will not be possible for me to get a cake nicely done on Friday itself.
Initially I wanted to decorate the cake with rainbow icing but I ended up using Kit Kat and MandM Hahahahah.
Oh well it was my first time trying to bake a cake and I really hate doing so!! I never want to do it again la:(

Went back Whampoa at 12midnight to surprise Mel with the cake, simple like that. Next day, we went to the 2 Degree Ice Art Exhibition and also their Ice Bar.
Whole experienced there was so so only because the exhibition was really SMALL!! But it was freezing cold inside even with the jacket and gloves on.
 

Brought Mel to D Good Cafe for dinner for the first time for the both of us since he love all day breakfast kind of meal and also their rooftop dining seems quite "romantic".
The food we ordered was average, probably because I've eaten better ones somewhere else.



Random Mookata after work because I was craving badly for it.

 

http://ask.fm/neelieoh 

No comments: