About Me

My photo
05.05.1993
Just an average girl.
Don't judge me if you don't know me.

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

"Mum's big day"


21st March
Since last Friday was my woman's birthday, we had a simple celebration by having lunch together at Sushi Tei.
Initially my planned was to meet her for dinner instead but the busy woman told me that someone had already booked her for dinner before me so.....no choice lo!!


Tuesday
Off from work because I've been sick for the past two days but was physco-ed by my evil friends to head out for a short dinner with them. And also, since I've been shutting myself up at home for the past one week or so and it really worsen the whole situation and my mood, so yeah I dragged myself out for a short dinner with my girls.
At least I know for that very moment I can keep my mind "busy".

Things have been quite tough for me recently but I'm still learning to cope and live with it.
This really sucks especially when I was having a bad cramp few days back, I used to ask for a massage from you but where were you now?
When I'm sick and needed you the most, even if its just being by my side without any medicine, where were you?:(
Sometimes it's really heartbreaking to see us in such a state now.
 Please... I really hope all this bullshit will come to an end.

http://ask.fm/neelieoh 

No comments: