About Me

My photo
05.05.1993
Just an average girl.
Don't judge me if you don't know me.

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

"AGATHA'S 21ST @ CAPELLA SINGAPORE"


Spent my weekends over at Capella Sentosa Singapore celebrating Agatha's advance 21st. I really love the whole concept of the villa BUT it was a little too dark outside(jacuzzi area) as there were no lights and it was almost near to total darkness.
So dark that we had to rely on the lights from the rooms, living room and jacuzzi.

The villa that Agatha booked was with two bedrooms and a quite spacious "living room". We had a great time there and I also hope that the birthday girl enjoyed herself and love the present we got her!

Next up will be mine! I'm kinda excited though but at the same time quite disappointed as my celebration will be on a weekday because weekends for that week is full:( I hope most of my friends could turn up even for awhile I would be more than happy already.


Camwhored inside their super huge toilet with my babies and we had a really hard time laughing our ass off LOL!!!

The rest of the post are all gonna be on some other random days, thus I'll let the pictures do the talking from here:
First shift with this young Cassandra as my Thursday partner was away. Well at first I thought it would be awkward because Cass looks kinda quiet-shy kind of girl to me but no! We hit off well and had many things to talk.
Nice working with you girl, even though you make me feel kinda old T.T See you again soon! 

http://ask.fm/neelieoh 

http://instagram.com/neelieoh 

No comments: