About Me

My photo
05.05.1993
Just an average girl.
Don't judge me if you don't know me.

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

“Indifference and neglect often do much more damage"


This year most of my friends including me are turning 21 years old which means that it's gonna cost us a bomb in our pockets. Upcoming birthday will be Agatha's this Saturday and I will be next up in two months time!!
I love celebrating birthdays but at the same time I really hate doing all the plannings especially for my 21st.
Oh well~ Hopefully everything will go smoothly on the day itself.

 
Nat's 21st celebration last week with polka dots theme!!


Last Friday night spent with the bf with just a simple dinner at Bedok 85 for some Bar Chor Mee.

You know what? I really missed those times when we get to spent more time together esp our weekends. Those times when we are a happier couple with more laughter and such. Those times when I could see your face before and after my sleep. Those times when you still text/talk to me more often. I missed the past so much, just so much you couldn't imagine:(
It's sad that things changed and knowing that I can't do much to bring it back.. why can't we just have a simple r/s whereby we laugh together at the silliest thing, talk about everything and anything, spend more quality time together etc?
Don't deny this fact because it's not just my own personal thinking but from outsiders too:( Give me a time machine, dear god.

No comments: