About Me

My photo
05.05.1993
Just an average girl.
Don't judge me if you don't know me.

Sunday, February 16, 2014

"Belated Valentines//5th Monsthsary"


Happy belated valentines day to all of you out there!!
How did you spent your 14th feb? Mine wasn't that awesome because my bf was too lazy to even go out for dinner:( But on a brighter note, AT LEAST my two awesome bros met up with me for dinner and agreed to get me a small bouquet of flowers.
Thank you so much guys, really appreciate it A LOT.

So since my bf didn't spent valentines day with me, I actually planned a simple dinner date with him on the next day (15th Feb) since it's our 5th month too.
Brought him to The Wine Company @ Evans and I gotta say that I really love the ambiance there be it indoor or outdoor.
If you prefer romantic ambiance, indoor will be suitable for you! But if you prefer peaceful and kinda romantic, outdoor will be a better choice!!
So of course I chose to be seated outdoor when I called for reservation.
Never regret going there for dinner and I will be back again one day!!


Oh!! And I almost forgotten to mention that the bf surprised me for the second time the night before valentines day. I'm so speechless I almost teared due to overjoyed and touched.
All these while I've never thought that he would get me anything on this special day (to me) and on Thursday night when I got home from work, I saw this two pretty little jar, a hand written card and a box of Chanel on our photo frame waiting for me.
What else can I say? I'm totally speechless, turned to my bf and gave him a hug + kiss though he still disturbs me by telling me that it wasn't for me.
"Who else could be your valentine except for me?!" HAHAHAHA.
I'm sorry that you already spent so much on me in the last two months and I didn't get you anything. Really guilty:( BUT I wanna thank you for every single thing you did for me silently. I LOVE YOU MY SQUIRREL!!


As menioned above that I met two of my friends on 14th Feb...

Loving Thursdays as I am not alone at work! I've got Pres with me^^


Random polaroids with my girl *insert hearts*

No comments: