About Me

My photo
05.05.1993
Just an average girl.
Don't judge me if you don't know me.

Sunday, February 9, 2014

"Chinese New Year"


I've got so much to say but too lazy to even elaborate so I guess I'll just let the pictures do the talking...

     

ask.fm/neelieoh

It's either we end up with everything we ever wanted or we end up with nothing. 
I need to know when to stop giving, when to stop being too nice, when to stop being softhearted, when to stop being dumb and when to stop being a pushover.
I won't deny that this is one of the hardest thing which ever happen to me, to deal with it correctly. What's right and what's wrong?
 Maybe, just maybe I was blinded by love to even dare take a step forward to make my own decisions and to speak up for myself. But I promised myself that this won't continue for long because one day, I will do what I have to no matter how tough it's gonna be.
Give me some strength and courage, please god?

No comments: