About Me

My photo
05.05.1993
Just an average girl.
Don't judge me if you don't know me.

Friday, March 22, 2013

"Mum's big day"

IMG_8252
Shall not turn around the bush and just come straight to the point. Last weekend was spent celebrating mum's advanced birthday at Tung Luk Seafood.
We were there for their lunch dim sum buffet. I would say it is worth the price but not EVERY thing is delicious for example their porridge and dessert..no idea how should I describe it but it was so-so only. The rest was quite delicious though.
One uniqueness is that this dim sum buffet you get to eat salmon sashimi, baby octopus, sambal clams, cereal prawn etc. All of these are not what we get to eat when we're having dim sum.
So yeah, this few dishes was why their buffet is unique in a way.

Sis birthday is just one week after mum's and we will be having an advance celebration for her too during this coming weekend. Time is running out for me as I've got so many things to do and attend:(
IMG_8169 IMG_8174 IMG_8176 IMG_8216 IMG_8218 IMG_8219 IMG_8222 IMG_8224 IMG_8185 IMG_8186 IMG_8238

No comments: