About Me

My photo
05.05.1993
Just an average girl.
Don't judge me if you don't know me.

Monday, March 18, 2013

"From brown to red"

photo
I am finally gonna blog about my new hair color which I just dyed a week ago. So I'm sure most of you would be asking me about where, cost, satisfied/not satisfied, did I bleach my hair and what is the exact color I dyed.

1)Clover Hair Boutique @ Far East Plaza.
2)For my length it cost $186.20 including bleaching but price was after 30 percent off. How to get discount? Just "like" their Facebook page and you will see a link on their recent timeline updates.
3)Yes, I am very satisfied with the results and their customer service was really good.
4)Yup, my hair was bleached only once.
5)Most of my pictures made my hair look like its bright red because of the background lighting but the exact color is red-violet.

At first, I thought my hair would turn out to be super dry due to bleaching BUT I was wrong!! My hair still remains like how it was before bleaching it and because I was indecisive whether to dye red-violet or just red, my hairstylist (Lois) actually mix the colors for me and I am really happy with the outcome.
I'm probably gonna try red (really bright red) next time when my hair grows longer^^
I really love the color of my hair in the picture just directly below this whole paragraph but sad to say its so bright due to the sunlight, in real life not as bright la:(
Now you guys know why I intend to try dying a brighter red in future right~~~ I don't really care if bright red doesn't suit me because I'm just so in love with that color.
As for now, I'll just appreciate my red-violet:)

photo (3) photo (1) photo (2) photo (4) photo (5) photo (6) photo (7)
I guess this is the only picture which shows that my hair is more to red-violet. Hehe^.^

1 comment:

Beauty Undercover said...

Hi there

I'm Gabrielle from Beauty Undercover, a website reviewing hair and beauty salons in Singapore :)
While searching online, we came across your blog commenting on Clover Hair Boutique

Would you mind if we publish an excerpt of your blog post and link to your page here: http://www.beautyundercover.sg/hair/clover-hair-boutique-far-east-plaza/

Your blog post would help others know more about an experience at the salon and make a better salon decision.

Let us know :) and hope you have a great week ahead.

Warm Regards
Gabrielle