About Me

My photo
05.05.1993
Just an average girl.
Don't judge me if you don't know me.

Sunday, May 3, 2015

TURNING 22

In less than 24 hours time I'll be turning 22, how time flies when it feels like I just celebrated my 21st awhile ago. 
Simple celebrations with all the important people in my life, that's good enough for me:)
First was mum's lunch treat @ Holiday Inn Hotel last Wednesday because she knew very that I will be heading out often for the next few days so my mum wanted to celebrate with me way earlier. 
Not forgetting my good pal, Yc, who spared a few hours of free time catching up before flying off the very next day.
Next, dinner @ Timbre with the usual clique. Celebrated B2's birthday together since it's only 4 days apart from mine. They never fail to surprise me even with just a simple cake and birthday song requested for the band to sing for us (including B2). This is what I call simple happiness when I get to celebrate it every year with them and watching how everyone grows old together as years past. 
As for today..... dinner treat from zy @ The Line at Shangri-La Hotel. 
Food was tasty and there were lots of variety to choose from, thumbs up for the food but price wise was a bit.... :/

Oh anyway some of you might not heard about zy but he is a friend of mine for 9 years. We lost contact with each other back then but everything's fine now. Thank you for today, really appreciate it and I'm glad to have such a good friend like you man *bro fist*. 



No comments: