About Me

My photo
05.05.1993
Just an average girl.
Don't judge me if you don't know me.

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

"Wheeler's Yard"

IMG_9490
Two more days of work and here comes my short getaway to Tioman~
I seriously can't wait for Friday night to come not because I'm excited about the trip but I need a break. Too many unhappy things happened recently, I just need a peaceful short break to make myself feel better at least.
I don't know why I feel less excited about this trip and this very strong feeling telling me that something is gonna annoy/upset me during the 3 days.. oh my I hope not:(
 Whatever it is, I'm just gonna make it an enjoyable one.
 
IMG_9465 IMG_9422 IMG_9456 IMG_9384
Wheeler's Yard with Mel on a lovely weekend.
All I ever want is to spend my weekends with you since both of us are mostly busy on weekdays. More weekends like this please?

ask.fm/neelieoh 

IMG_9381 IMG_9358 IMG_9385 IMG_9402 IMG_9409

No comments: