About Me

My photo
05.05.1993
Just an average girl.
Don't judge me if you don't know me.

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

“Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.”

IMG_6902
Back to black hair after about a year of having many bright and weird colors. I'm already getting sick of it and now I am totally in love with my super dark hair^^

So tgiw with my girl!! We've been seeing each other for at least 2-3 days every week even during our off days we would meet up for dinner date or something just like today!
Yt accompanied me to Sunshine Plaza to print my DIY birthday banner, dinner at a famous wanton mee stall, Rochor Beancurd and headed down to Boon Keng to chill with the rest.
Short and simple days like this I'm loving it..moments with my girls are moments that I'm genuinely carefree and happy when I do not have to think about anything and just have fun with them. Am very thankful to have them in my life for the past ten over years.

IMG_6941 IMG_6971 IMG_6972 IMG_6973 IMG_6978

New nails done by @glitzyfingers for my upcoming 21st.
IMG_6969 IMG_6538
We turned 7th yesterday and we did nothing but just a simple dinner at 49 seats.
It was my first time there trying their seafood tomyum pasta but it was so so only:(

This 7th months we had gone through many ups and downs but at the end of the day I'm still lovingly you. You are the weirdest among all that I've ever known,never did I know that I would do so much and give in so much for anyone just to compromise (at times).
Yes I admit that I felt really uncomfortable for some things which I tried to change but I'm still willing to try because I love you and I want us to be happy. I have no idea why am I falling for a guy like you but I just do so I hope our relationship may last and for you to be my last (better change your impatient-ness and king attitude ah because I wont be your maid forever *smirk*).

IMG_6885 IMG_6886 IMG_6889 IMG_6890 IMG_6775 IMG_6822 IMG_6823 IMG_6821 IMG_6779
Random Saturday night dinner with Mel at Chock Full Of Beans. I've been wanting to go there and I finally went and tried their hot honey green tea latte with a cute little print on the foam.
I don't know why but I was quite amazed and excited and find it really cute. Other than that their food was not bad too, just one problem is that they have really limited seats and you'll have to wait if you are going on peak hours.
Thereafter dinner, I suggested to go Strangers Reunion for some delicious waffle.

IMG_6793 IMG_6792 IMG_6794 IMG_6798 IMG_6767
AS USUAL, dinner date with my girllllllllllll~

IMG_6701 IMG_6705 IMG_6723 IMG_6721 IMG_6704
Shoe from @femininex (Instagram).

IMG_6590
Last picture of me with my ugly black hair roots and my golden brown hair. 
Good byeeee~ 
Questions? 
http://ask.fm/neelieoh 

No comments: